This privacy statement is effective from September 25th, 2020.
We are fully aware of the importance of protecting your personal information, and we are committed to handle it responsibly in accordance with the relevant national or regional data protection laws.
This Privacy Statement adopts general privacy practices that apply to the personal information we collect, use and share with our customers, business partners, suppliers and other organizations that have or are considering entering into business relationships with us, as well as with individuals who work for them.
This Privacy Statement will inform you of our privacy practices and how we protect your personal information. You should read this Privacy Statement before accessing the digital content of this website.
1. Why We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide our customers and other users with excellent service and a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience when they use our digital content.
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including fulfilling your orders and requests, managing our business relationship, conducting surveys, improving our products, services, online content, and your user journey, managing your account and the programs you participate in, analyzing activity on our website, executing our marketing campaigns, providing you with contextual and targeted advertising, ensuring the security of our activities, preventing fraud, and conducting our business activities on a broader level.
2. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
When you log in to our website or use our online services, we will record the information necessary to provide you with access for using the website and other online services.
- Fulfilling your requests for information.
- To provide you with the technical support you have requested from us.
- Customer relationship management.
- To improve our products, services, and digital content.
- Acknowledging your browsing and searching activities. We collect certain personal information when you visit the site or click on links to products and services. We collect this information to improve your user experience on subsequent visits (e.g., country selection or to highlight profile content), to help you navigate the Site more efficiently, to collect broad demographic information to analyze Site activity and performance, and to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertisements.
- Managing your account.
- To carry out our promotional programs and activities.
- We (including our subsidiaries) and selected third parties are used to send you marketing information about promotions, news and new products or services that we think may be of interest to you via mail, fax, phone, SMS, email and electronic communications in accordance with the relevant opt-in or opt-out requirements.
- Provide you with certain communications and/or targeted advertisements about our products and services through pop-ups, banners, videos, emails and any other form of advertising.
3.How do We Protect your Personal Information？
We adhere to key data protection principles which is widely accepted: fairness, purpose limitation, data quality, data retention, compliance with individual rights and security. Responsible measure should also be taken to ensure the security of personal information.
We respect the privacy rights and interests of individuals and will observe the following principles when processing your personal information:
Processing personal information reasonably and lawfully.
Collecting personal information for specified lawful purposes, and not further processing these personal information when is inconsistent with those purposes.
Personal information is collected in relation to and not beyond the purpose for which it was collected and used. Depending on the nature and risks associated with the intended use of the data, we may release information anonymously where feasible and appropriate.
Keeping personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. We will take reasonable steps to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete information.
Personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and processed.
4.What Rights do you have?
You can request access to your personal information and have it corrected or deleted if you find inaccuracies. You can always object to direct marketing.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint. Your request can be sent to: email@example.com
5. How Long will Your Personal Information be Kept?
We will not retain the information beyond the period prescribed by law or regulation and the length of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was processed.
7. Changes to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement in response to changes in laws, regulations, and requests from data protection authorities and as may be necessary. We will post a message about material changes to this Privacy Statement on the relevant internal and external websites or update the version of this Privacy Statement. By continuing to use our website after changes have been posted, you accept and agree to be bound by those changes.